1. Prospective patients will need to fill out an application for funding assistance. Applications will be made to our Funding Assistance Committee who will process and review them. This committee will endeavor to provide as much assistance as possible to as many people as possible, as available resources allow.
2. Funding assistance will be available for up to 50% of the fee, unless circumstances are exceptional. We would expect applicants to be able to find at least 50% of the fee at the minimum to begin treatment and to pay as much as possible back into the funding account when possible. Fees are as follows:
Dr. Aron 3200 South African Rand x ½=1600 Rand (you will convert to local currency for daily conversion rate)
Dr. Van Wagoner $175 x ½= $87.50
Dr. Wetzler £150 x ½= £75
3. Monies will be paid directly to the prescribing doctor from the funding account. No money will be given to individual patients.
4. Due to the high numbers of people seeking treatment from the Aron Regimen, the prescribing doctors' immense workloads, and the procedures required to process applications for funding, applicants should expect a 21 day delay between submitting the paperwork, the processing and review, and the payment being processed. Applications made seeking the full 50% of funding assistance offered will take the longest to process.
5. Costs of creams and future follow ups will not be covered. Prospective patients will need to make arrangements for the costs of their cream and ongoing care independently before applying for funding assistance.
6. If necessary due to location, you need a local supportive doctor to rewrite a script for you, you will need to get that supporting physician on board and have this arrangement in place before registering for a consultation/funding.
7. Applicants who have previously engaged Dr. Aron, Dr. Wetzler, or Dr. Van Wagoner for treatment (for another child or family member, for example) will be fast tracked through this process. Anyone in this position should simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Fast Track Funding’ and our Funding Assistance Chair will be in touch.
8. If you are wanting to sign up more than one person please contact us before filling in the form.